- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Minimalistic lightweight fleece lined glove made using stretchy hydrophobic polypropylene fabric. Perfect to be used on their own for walking, running, etc or as a liner to give a heat boost underneath your sailing, cycling, motorbike, skiing and other gloves.
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. These are a liner and should not be used in load conditions without normal glove protection.
Please note that this material is very stretchy and one particular glove size can span a number of hand sizes.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed fleece inner
- Quick drying
- Composition: 94% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- MDMark D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 6' 2"Rated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoGlove liner
I wanted a large size (22cm) but the medium/large I ordered feels quite tight to put on and flex.
Really could do with a better slightly larger fit.
Not tried them in the field so to speak yet but they do not feel any different from other liners so far.
If that turns out to be the case then they are extremely expensive for what they are.SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MRMichael R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPolyPro gloves
Warm, slim, like a second skin. Awesome
- CPClive P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat gloves...but...
XL is not that large. No complaints about these as liners, but the XL fingers are more like M
- SDSarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoThin but warm
Comfortable and warm but thin.
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoHot Pinkies
good design - keeps the pinkies warm