- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The Pro Race Gloves are the result of many years hard work, developing and refining; finally testing them hard for over 8 months in various conditions.
Every aspect of the design has been thoroughly considered. Using only the finest Japanese grip on the palms/fingers, top rated abrasion resistant Amara in places where supple durability is required and with pre-shaped cut/construction for total comfort. The fastening around the wrist is ideally shaped and positioned to avoid collision with your watch strap, and is made additionally secure with its fail safe tab. These are the gloves you need if comfort, grip durability and longevity is top of your priority list. We love them and are sure you will too.
"The workmanship and glove engineering is simply stunning. We are certainly proud of our new gloves."
Steve Cockerill Rooster Sailing Ltd
Available in 2 or 5 finger cut, and suitable for use by helm or crew.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
3D shaped palm and fingers
Individual finger reinforcement
Unrestrictive stretch panels across back of hand
Seamless wraparound grip for comfort
Top rated abrasion resistant Amara
Fail-safe tab on wrist closure
Japanese crafted, supple yet durable grip
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- LMLawrie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHard Wearing
Just bought another pair of these after my old ones which lasted me 2 seasonsSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMichał SpringerVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGloves after a year of use (5/5)
Very solid gloves, well sewn - after a year of use in landsailing, they hold all the seams and the skin is not cracked. I would highly recommend
- NFNicki F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPerfect for racing
Always use these gloves - just perfect for racing. Always ensure I have a spare pair with me!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- פדפיני ד.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoperfect
- RGRobin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe best summer race glove
3rd pair of these in about 6 years. Great grip and last at least a couple of seasons.