- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Rooster's Zero is a 12 braided 'hollow' rope made from quality UMHwPE fibres before being treated to reduce any stretch or creep to a minimum. The heat treatment also makes this line maintain its shape in cleats, which is an unusual quality in many equivalent Dynema® lines.
Dyneema® is in fact composed of fibers of UHMwPE (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) or HMPE produced by Dupont. UHMwPE is 15 times stronger than steel and 40% stronger than many aramids of the same weight. This makes it an extraordinary fibre for making racing ropes.
Please note this item is classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
Rooster Zero rope properties
|Diameter (mm)||Breaking Load (kg)|
- Ultra low creep
- Not affected by UV
- Solution-dyed Stealth Fibre® (excellent colourfastness)
- Extreme strength-to-weight ratio15 x stronger than steel
- Hydrophobic fibre (no water absorption)
- Easy to splice
- Resistant to kinking
- Maintains high strength around tight-radius bends
- Exceptional UV and chemical resistance
- Abrasion-resistant coating reduces likelihood of snagging
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of the DSM company.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- MLMartin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoZero Dynema
Easy to splice and wears
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHopefully won’t let me down!
Nice, long thin strong piece of rope that I expect to not let me down. Literally: some of it is destined to replace a trapeze wire.
- RLR L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoeasy to splice
Good stuff, loose layup makes for easy splice. I'd like some different colours.
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood price
Easy to splice. Great product at a good price.
- CEChristopher E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect as always
Great product, delivered quickly at a great price, as always. Bit sad that the sweets have stopped though 😢