- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The ultimate spinnaker halyard for kink free, high wear resistance applications. Featuring a red and navy fleck on lime for easy identification on the water. Sold per metre.
Please note this item is classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
|Diameter Ø||Average Break Load (kg)||Weight (kg/100m)|
About halyards: Our super low stretch and low creep formula has made Halitec™ the outstanding must-have main halyard if you want your mainsail to stay up! At the same time we have selected the low tech solution for free running spinnaker halyards with Spinfast™ to great success. Whilst AllSpec Pro™ gives those that prefer a tapered halyard to reduce weight and friction their go-to choice. Choose Halitail™ for the easy way to change your wire halyard tail.
- Pre-stretching ensures minimal stretch and improved strength.
- Distinctive colour makes for easy line identification while racing.
- Rope holds in cleats very well making it ideal for halyards and control lines.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- ASALAN S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood Buy!
Super slippery, easy colour recognition in the boat and great price.
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSpinny halyard
Does what it should.
- PFPaul F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent non-knotting spinnaker halyard
Excellent non-knotting spinnaker halyard
- GHGeoff H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSpinnaker Halyard
Good product, performs as advertised.
- CDChristopher D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoImpressed by the fast delivery
This was second order for Spinfast, previously used for two seasons on my Classic International 14 which I have just re-rigged to High I sail plan hence a new halyard required