- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
200 plastic bottles will be saved from entering the ocean when you purchase this product,through our collaboration with Ocean Co.To learn more, and track our impact, check out our partnership page
Incorporating all the great features of the Rooster Pro Aquafleece® top, with a deliberately long and roomy, almost poncho style fit. The Rooster Pro Aquafleece® Rigging Coat with its fully taped seams, warm fleece lining & water resistant coating is great to simply throw on over your sailing kit for rigging & de-rigging in the rain. It’s also perfect for layering up on cold winter days when walking the dog, or standing on the touchline!
The wrists feature a double cuff construction with a soft, elasticated lycra binding on the inside and Velcro adjusters on the outside. There’s a headphone access point on the inner pocket, two deep fleece-lined outer pockets with heavy duty waterproof YKK zips to keep things warm and dry. The high standing collar and colour-matched, tailored, peaked hood keeps the wind and rain out
- Waterproof construction with taped seams to improve water resistance
- Warm fleece lining for even more warmth and comfort in the harshest of climates
- Large hood with soft structured peak and elastic fastening
- Soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Headphone access point on the inner pocket
- Two deep fleece-lined outer hand pockets
- Heavy duty water repellent YKK main zipper
- High collar
- Double cuff construction at wrists with adjustable outer cuff
- Rooster heavyweight PU laminated and bonded fleece
- Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU
- WP: 5000mm
- MVP: 5000g/m3
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- VRVal R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat for wet dog walks
Got one as a sailing friend loves hers but mine is for dog walks. It’s very warm and keeps me dry although as a small woman it’s pretty big on me and the sleeves are very long. I perhaps should have got a child’s coat but I wanted the length. Love the green colour.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLainey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest coat
Love it ! Totally waterproof, wind and rainproof whilst being lightweightSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RLRobert L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFantastic coat
Rigged in rain at the weekend. Kept dry and warm. Race officer was walking to end of pier to set up start. Borrowed my coat and now he's ordering one.
How's that for a recommendation!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJo D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove it !
Love it…already have a blue one so knew what to expect.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PEPeter E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat coat
Perfect coat for in between sessions on the water and after sailing. Double zips to make things easier without having to undo the whole coat, losing valuable heat.