- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Confused about which rope to buy?
Rooster AllSpec Pro™ makes an ideal choice for any purpose on your high performance dinghy
The Dyneema® SK78 core and hard wearing 16-plait cover is easily spliced and tapered* giving you a multi-purpose line suited to most dinghy applications
Please note this item is classified as CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
|Overall Diameter (mm)||SK78 Core Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/100m)||Breaking Load (kg)|
About Sheets: Building on our medal winning Polilite® anti-tangle mainsheet, we can now offer super low stretch (and taperable) AllSpec Pro™ and specialist split tail Dual Core to ensure you have all options covered.
* The 3mm version of this rope features an unstable core which cannot be spliced or tapered.
- Dyneema® SK78 core
- Hard wearing 16-plait cover
- Easily spliced and tapered
- Multi purpose line suited to most applications
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of the DSM company.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- NWNick W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEasy to splice, runs smoothly, hard wearing
I use the 4mm thickness for control lines on my ILCA 7. They're easy to splice, soft enough to run smoothly even around the many tight turning points of the ILCA kicker but also hard wearing so I don't find myself having to replace control lines as often.
- NAnick a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agogood rope
Don't know who made it but it's just like marlow excel fusion. Strong, flexible, runs smoothly, grips in cleats
- JGJames G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSo far so good
Used for jib sheets and removed the outer core for the last bit that runs through blocks. Worked well this weekend and will hopefully last.
- DRDavid R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest jib sheets
Love this product for jib sheets on my Coronado 15. 6mm is the perfect size and I love being able to taper the end of the sheets . Durable and great colors as well.
- JAJames A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat rope
NIce looking line, easy to handle. Cover is loose on core but as its easily spliceable this shouldn’t be news to you. Tapers really easily and 5mm on the forestay of an RS 600 is superb due to load capability of the Dynema core and the outer grips in the clam cleat with a high rig tension. Lovely stuff to work with