- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Outstanding sole protection and toe support make this All Purpose boot a must have for all water sports. Its soft lining and wide zippered opening make putting on the boots a breeze, even over a latex dry suit sock. Made utilising our proprietary 3D lasts to provide a more stable platform and wider fit than the average wet boot.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- EasiFit; made using proprietary 3D lasts giving a more stable platform and wider fit than the industry average
- Constructed using 90 degree woven 5mm thick neoprene which provides additional stiffness for excellent hiking support whilst retaining and flexibility
- Heavy duty YKK zip for increased durability with a neoprene gusset for comfort and to reduce water ingress
- Fleece-like terry lining for increased insulation which also helps to pull the boots on and off.
- A moulded Velcro tab helps to keep the fastened zip in place
- Hard wearing, ribbed sole for increased grip around the boat and protection on stoney slipways
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- GMguy m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 6' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoAll purpose boot
Nice fit, comfortable to wear, easy to take on and off and works well with footstraps. Good design.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGalistair g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBetter Than I Expected
All Purpose Boot made me think that it might be a bit too 'all purpose' to be a viable hiking boot but I was wrong. Not quite as snug a fit as a lace-up but as I can't get my feet in a lace-up, these are a decent alternative. A definite bonus is that they have a ribbed outer sole that makes launching/recovery a much safer opertion than my previous Code Zeros with 'zero' (sorry!) tread.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBBruce B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 6' 3"Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery Pleased
The only issue I've had with the boots was that I found the sole very slipy on first use. I'm hoping this is just temporary. My old rooster boots didn't slip even though they were practically falling apart when I replaced them.
Maybe some release agent from the manufacturing process?SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5RUROOSTER USA1 month ago
Thanks for leaving a review!
This should just be the initial coating on the shoes, it wears off after a couple of wears.
If you are still finding them slippy, please let us know and we will look into this further for you.
- GOGlynis O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent boots
They do what it says on the box, all purpose boots, performed well!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SFSally F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEasy to get on and off
After struggling to get my boots on and off, particularly with my left foot for some reason, for several years with another make, the time had come for a replacement. They arrived quicker than promised, fit perfectly and I can get them on and off easily as they are so flexible.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5