- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New generation Thermaflex® 1.5mm Top. Improved fit, with shaping to body and arms to give additional comfort. The fabrics have been upgraded with environmental impact playing an important part in the development as well as performance.
- Breathable underarm panels with anti-bacterial treatment
- Precurved arms
- Reinforced stitch at upper arm for capability to cut sleeves shorter
- Wicking lining
- Flatlock Stitching
- Raw edge neck and sleeve cuffs to minimise bulk and aid in comfort
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on arms
- Recycled Polyester
- Limestone 1.5mm Neoprene
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- KKKai K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAll rounder
This top has been great for when its to cold for a rashguard or when its 60's with 50 degree wind chill (fahrenheit). Always good to have this on the coach boat incase it gets chilly. I've been using it a ton since February and its still in top notch condition.
- TFTadeo Funes de r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
Very confortable, the best sailing top for 29er crews.
- PRPaul R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent but..
Great design , materials etc, but I`m not convinced that the 2XL is cut correctly, almost too snug, luckily the neck is not to high so won`t choke. I also note that 3 XL is not listed which is a great shame as some of us are just that bit bigger. A market being missed..
- MMonikaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agomy #1 favourite top
Hands down my absolute most favourite top! Genuinely always wear this one, keeps me warm on breezy days but is still cool enough to wear during lighter summer days! So comfy and doesn't restrict any movements! Would 100% recommend
- PSPeter S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPhone my flex top and bottom
Really really good kit