- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New generation Thermaflex® Longjohn, made using our upgraded mid-lightweight Thermaflex neoprene, perfect for temperatures ranging from 12-20 degrees, or can be layered up in colder conditions.
Improved fit through shaping to body and legs provides additional comfort and enhanced fit. The fabrics have been upgraded with environmental impact playing an important part in the development as well as performance.
Now with improved relief flap with triple layer construction to reduce water inlet.
- Prebent legs and body for optimum fit in watersport applications
- Clean entry system with no Velcro
- Relief flap at crotch
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Flatlock Stitching
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on front of legs
- Recycled Polyester
- Limestone1.5mm Neoprene
- Duratex III seat and knee panels
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- SKStanisław K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood
I bought previous generation model three years ago and I still use it on warmer days. Best value-for-money ratio on the market, also very durable. Great choice for basically anyone
- AKAndy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfortable and warm
I have used my longjohns as much for kayaking as sailing so far this year. They are warm, comfortable and flexible with good protection of wear areas. I would recommend for more than just sailing
- PRPaul R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent But..
Longjohn, excellent design, materials, features. but again I would suggest it`s cut for someone around XL. If the 2 XL sizing is correct then I hope that Rooster give serious consideration to making these items in 3XL without an increase in height.
The is a substantial market of larger dinghy sailors, unfortunately missing out on your excellent kit which is a great shame with such excellent products. Rgs Paul
- PSPeter S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI bought Thermoflex bottoms and tops
I bought Thermoflex bottoms and tops
I have found both items to be good
I am a very odd size because firmer flex stretches to all sorts of shapes and sizes
I found them to be most excellent not too sure about this P flap idea
- JWJake W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNo complaints here
I have now used this product a few times, all on rather cold and windy days, and just as the title says, the product performs very well. It's very flexible when on and off of the water whilst being plenty warm enough if you layer up properly.
I believe it was a great purchase and is worth the money in the long run!