- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Polilite - designed and produced by Rooster Ropes - Winner of all three medals at the Olympics in the Laser® Class - the 7mm brother has also won the Topper Nationals, Solo World Championships, Enterprise World Championships and Laser® Europeans and World
Please note that this is an extreme mainsheet size and only intended for light wind sailing.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and currently licensed for use in Europe to Laser Performance (Europe) Limited. Rooster Sailing Limited is fully independent of both Laser Performance (Europe) Limited and Velum Limited.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- JSJon s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes ago6mm polilite
Great choice for a laser mainsheet
- SDStu D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWorks for Toppers Too
My last mainsheet was too short, so I tried a different type, it was the recommended 7mm but was sticking in the blocks. I now have the ILCA polilite mainsheet which is running freely, all I need to do is cut off 1m and it'll work for my Topper.
- CJclive j g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat replacement main sheet
A smaller diameter main sheet then the one I was using , seems a lot better as it doesn’t drag in the water on a run. Better in light winds
- SKStanisław K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe best one
This mainsheet is the best one in this price range. Durable, extra comfortable, great feeling of sail force in your hands.
- MWMarc W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
great product. Very light and grippy. I have got the 6mm, good very light wind situations. I would recommend to get a thicker one for the breeze