- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
7mm Dyneema® Braid - Dual Core - Polyester Cover Designed for use as split tail / dual core mainsheets.
"the best ever solution"
Please note this item is classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
|Breaking Load (kg)
About Sheets: Building on our medal winning Polilite® 'anti-tangle' mainsheet, we can now offer super low stretch (and taperable) AllSpec Pro™ and specialist split tail Dual Core to ensure you have all options covered.
- Double Dyneema® SK78 core with polyester cover
- Heat set and pre-stretched
- High tenacity and low extension
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of the DSM company
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- DDDavid D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12 months agoRooster Dual Core Mainsheet
It was quite easy to splice and create the split bridle and ended up with a neat job. We are yet to take it sailing so I can’t comment at present on how well it lasts.
- DRDavid R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat mainsheet
This rope makes it pretty simple to add a split tail mainsheet on my Coronado 15. Have been using it for years now. I have made numerous ones for my local
fleet in Sacramento, Ca actually! They all really love the rope.
- JHJohn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNew mainsheet
An excellent solution to making a split tail mainsheet. The twin Dynema cores separate easily and the outer braid tucks inside the innermost core to make a neat transition from single rope to twin tails. The Rooster video shows the process clearly.
- MJMatthew J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing line, but way too thin
The line itself is super-cool! It was easy to splice and I made a nice split-tail mainsheet for my Snipe on the 2nd attempt. HOWEVER….Unfortunately the line is just way to thin. It is also very slippery. Sadly I abandoned using it as a mainsheet because it is so thin. I had every dinghy sailor I know (around 30 people) try it and we all have the same conclusion. It’s just too thin to even hold on to. My advice to Rooster is offer this line in 11 or 12mm and use a different sleeve completely. I am giving 4 stars because it is really cool line, it’s just so thin nobody can hold onto it. I will recommend it anyway because the line itself is quality
- RRichI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Easy to splice and good quality. Cover is a little slippery still worth 5 stars though