- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Rooster SuperStretch 2.5mm Neoprene Wet Socks - keep your feet warm! Now stretchier and softer than ever which allow these socks to span several shoe sizes. This makes it easier for you to find the correct size for your foot and a closer fit means warmer feet! Featuring glue and blind-stitch construction to prevent cold water flushing and help keep your feet warm, along with a comfortable seam layout designed to maximise comfort when sailing. They are a must for hiking comfort and very toasty if you are trapezing. We think this will be the most comfortable pair of wet socks you will ever own! The size chart shows the suggested size for each of these socks, allowing you to pick the one your require. Laundry instructions - we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- 2.5mm SuperStretch Neoprene/Wetsuit socks for an additional layer of warmth in cooler/cold conditions
- Shaped to fit the foot with a comfortable seam layout designed to maximise comfort when sailing
- Glue and blind-stitch construction to prevent cold water flushing
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- AAAlistair A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoKids’ Neoprene Socks
Great fit and really comfortable. Feel really strong and well-made. Certainly keep their feet warmer!
- IIssyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Super comfy and very warm. I'd recommend these to anyone!!! They make hiking much less painful and feel remarkably dry even when wet!!! ?
- AAnnaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
First time in months that I have had dry feet when fell running. Very comfortable to wear. No problems with any of the seems rubbing. Would highly recommend.