- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Compact multi-purpose buoyancy aid with short fit for ease of movement, suitable for all round watersports use. Both the shoulder and waist straps are highly adjustable to ensure that there is plenty of room for growth, providing a good fit for different body shapes. There is a hidden panel on the back sealed with Velcro allowing this product to be customisable.
Please note: Since the UK exit from the EU, there are further Buoyancy Aid regulations that will come into play for the UK market from January 2023 onwards. All Rooster buoyancy aids are currently undergoing these tests to make sure that they align with both EN ISO 12402-5:2020 and the new UKCA Module B certification.
- High cut to allow unrestricted movement from the waist.
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Durable fabric for greater longevity and wear resistance
- Secret pocket at back to allow for customised printing for teams
- Leg straps on Junior size
- CE 12402-5 level 50 rated buoyancy aid
- Heavy Duty Nylon
- EPE foam
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- APAmanda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood fit
Easy to adapt to fit children of different sizes. Comfortable to wear, and supportive in the water. Comes in a large bag suitable for storing both the jacket and other associated kitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5