- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The first watersports robe with a removable lining – for easy cleaning/drying.
Oversized, warm and versatile jacket with removable quick drying teddy fleece lining – the perfect jacket for warming up after a sports activity.
Waterproof, windproof and durable due to Rooster’s iconic Aquafleece® fabric outer shell. The soft and fluffy teddy lining at the inside of the robe can be fully removed from the jacket, giving you the ability to wash it and keep it fresh, and bonus it is made from recycled polyester!
This jacket/robe is super versatile and can be worn as an oversized waterproof Aquafleece® jacket with hood when the lining is removed. All our Aquafleece® is bonded with a fleece inner, so even without the fluffy teddy lining, this makes a great jacket.
- Waterproof fabric with taped seams
- Soft bonded fleece to the inside surface of the Aquafleece® outer shell
- Fully removeable lining
- Soft fluffy terry quick dry lining
- Large hood
- Soft zipper cover at top of neck
- Fleece lined hand pockets
- Internal pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Rooster PU laminated and bonded fleece (88% Polyester, 12% PU)
- Recycled Polyester Lining
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- MSMartin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVersatile and super warm
The welded seams, simple branding and fit give this robe an amazing look and feel. Pockets and zip out liner provide usefulness and versatility which is unmatched by other robes. Other brands have a wider variety of colour options and will be without the extra zippers for the removable lining, which are sometimes cold on your chin when fully zipped up.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAdrian H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this
Great change robe/warming up robe after sailing, swimming, SUP
Really versatile in cold weather- I’ve just taken the inner fleece out for summer- it was TOO hot!
Works brilliantlySizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RRobVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAquafleece Robe
Looks great, warm, light weight and great for all types of water sports or just keeping warm and dry.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RSRichard S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBrilliant
Just used it to watch my Grandson play rugby in what can only be described as disgusting weather - wet, windy and cold! Remained dry and warm inside the robe while others suffered. Great that the inner can be removed because it might be too warm in the summer.
A bigger pocket inside for fresh clothes would be nice. There is also an inside pocket which is very strange - it is a breast pocket of good size but it has a vertical zip down the middle of it so stuff would fall out - Dryrobes have the same pocket so I guess somebody knows how the pocket works.
Pity it’s one size fits all as it dwarfed my 5ft 2in wife. She ended up buying a children’s size Dryrobe
It’ll be great for race officer duty…RUROOSTER USA6 months ago
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review this morning!
Based on the feedback we have had so far (and from my own findings - I'm only a tiddly 5ft tall) the Junior Aquafleece Robe would be a better fit for your wife. We find the crossover between the Junior and Adult sizes to be about 5ft 3 or even up to 5ft 4 or for a particularly slim build.
We will add a little something to our webpage to reflect this, so thank you again for your very kind and very helpful review!
- NJNappey jean p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAquafleece
she is perfect for me.
I even use it in the winter when I'm at work.