- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
This superior shockcord has a number of desirable qualities:
The Dyneema® outer core offers less friction so allows more efficient take up on trapeze lines or multi-purchase systems. The Dyneema® outer also prevents over stretching of the multi filament natural rubber core which gives it prolonged life.
Please note this item is classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
|Stretch at 17N||50%|
|Stretch at 70N||100%|
|Mean Breaking load||240 kg|
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of the DSM company.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days. Please see our returns page for more details.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +1 757 778 9997
- IMIan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayStrong but not as springy as normal shockcord
Great if you need it not to break like on a trapeze elastic but just be aware it is a bit less springy than normal shockcord. Delivery and service first class as usual.
- CRClive R W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDyneema Shock Cord
Excellent product, better that the ordinary shot cord
- MLMartin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoDyneema Shockcord
Not cheap but wears really well and keeps an even stretch
- BFBen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDie-For-Dyneema-Shock
Always need to use this stuff; worth the extra cost, especially when compared to other eventual 'throw-away' materials.
Drop a size compared to conventional and it'll still be considerably better in pulling-power (as well as running more smoothly around blocks because of its smaller diameter).
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoShock chord for toe straps
Impressive - seems very strong.